INFRARED HEAT FACTS
- Mimicking rays of the sun radiant heat works by heating objects from the inside out, without heating the surrounding air thus making the heat more enjoyable.
- The nature of infrared heat provides the best lubrication for your connective tissue and joints promoting better overall mobility.
- Detoxification from the inside out results in lowering of chronic illness and pain, elevating ones optimal heath.
- Increases blood circulation without putting strain on your heart. Increases the levels of oxygen and white blood cells in your blood, thats what gives your skin the after glow!
- Assists to breakdown cellulite.
- Stimulates the production of collagen in your body - the main protein of connective tissue that strengthens muscles.
- Stronger immune system is a result of a regular hot yoga practise with infrared heat.
- Reduces the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines, helps heal scars and strengthens your skins texture by reducing pore size.
BENEFITS OF A HOT YOGA PRACTISE
- Enhances vasodilatation and circulation so that more blood is delivered to the muscles during practise, which assists in the removal of lactic acid resulting in a excellent way to recover sore stiff muscles.
- Speeds up the breakdown of glucose and fatty acids. Warmed muscles burn fat more easily than cold ones.
- Improves coordination and proprioception.
- Reduces heart irregularities associated with sudden exercise.
- Sweating is one of the three methods for removing waste from the body and cleansing the organs.
- Increases blood flow, resulting in more efficient flow of oxygen and nutrients to the body.
- incorporates the tourniquet effect; a squeeze and release process which assists the breaking down of scar tissue and flushes joints with synovial fluid.
- Many of the postures massage the lymphatic system and aid in lymphatic drainage, assisting to eliminate infection, bacteria, and toxins.