200HR YOGA ALLIANCE ACREDITIED YOGA TEACHER TRAINING
SEPTEMBER 19-OCTOBER 14TH
PROGRAM RUNS FULL DAYS FROM WEDNESDAY - SUNDAYS EACH WEEK
This comprehensive Yoga Teacher Training will comply to the requirements of Yoga Alliance International for the 200hr certification.
During this 200 hour training you will learn:
- The history and philosophy of Yoga including Sanskrit terminology, Ayurvedic medicine, asana(postures), mantras and chants.
- Basic Anatomy and Movement
- The muscular and skeletal system, Trains of Facia.
- Find your voice and learn direct queuing techniques, strong focus on practise teaching.
- Meditation and Pranayama techniques.
- Study the Yoga Sutras of Patanjali and learn to weave the teachings through your led classes and apply them to your life.
- Gain confidence to lead a 60 min and 75 min sequence in a group setting.
- How to modify, enhance and adjust the posture for the individual.
- How to teach Vinyasa safely in a heated room.
- Business of Yoga, branding yourself, Insurance, marketing strategies.
Register early to take advantage of the early bird price!
$2310 inc gst . *EARLY BIRD PRICING
*Prices include the non-refundable Deposit of $400 upon acceptance to secure your spot.
*Payment plans available upon request
Call us at 250.505.9740 or send us an email.
Required Reading List
Light on the Yoga Sutras of Patanjali - by BKS Iyengar
Light on Yoga - by BKS Iyengar
The key Muscles of Hatha Yoga vol 1 - by Ray long