200HR EMPOWER VINYASA YOGA TEACHER TRAINING
STACEY ARSENEAU & KAILA JEAN
REGISTER BEFORE JULY 15th SAVE $200
FIRST MODULE: SEPTEMBER 7 - DECEMBER 11, 2017
This comprehensive Vinyasa Teacher Training will comply to the requirements of Yoga Alliance International for the 200hr certification.
FOUR MODULES: THURSDAY -MONDAY
FIRST MODULE: September 7, - 11, 2017
During this 200 hour training you will learn:
- The history and philosophy of Yoga including Sanskrit terminology, Ayurvedic medicine, asana(postures), mantras and chants.
- Basic Anatomy covering the muscular/skeletal system, and trains of fascia.
- Find your voice and learn direct queuing techniques including a strong focus on practise teaching.
- Meditation and Pranayama technologies to practise and teach effectively.
- Study the Yoga Sutras of Patanjali and learn to weave the teachings through your led classes and apply them to your life.
- Confidence to lead a 60 min and 75 min sequence in a group setting.
- How to modify, enhance and adjust the posture for your individual students needs.
- Create a Mala for meditation and learn proper technique.
- Business of Yoga, branding yourself, obtaining insurance, teaching as an employee vs a subcontractor.
There will be a quiz at the end of each module and a final exam upon completion of the program.
Register early to take advantage of the early bird price!
$2200 plus GST before July 15, 2017
After July 15, 2017 $ 2400
*Prices include the non-refundable Deposit of $400 upon acceptance to secure your spot.
Call us at 250.505.9740 or send us an email.
Required Reading List
Light on the Yoga Sutras of Patanjali by BKS Iyengar
Light on Yoga BKS Iyengar
The Anatomy Colouring Book (by Wynn Kapit)
The Hatha Yoga Pradapika (as translated by Brian Dana Akers)
•Suggested Reading •
Bringing Yoga to Life (by Donna Farhi)
The Inner Traditions of Yoga by Michael Stone