200HR VINYASA YOGA TEACHER TRAINING
REGISTER BEFORE February 30th SAVE $400
APRIL 4th - APRIL 29th, 2018
5 days a week
Wednesday - Sunday
This comprehensive Vinyasa Teacher Training will comply to the requirements of Yoga Alliance International for the 200hr certification.
During this 200 hour training you will learn:
- The history and philosophy of Yoga including Sanskrit terminology, Ayurvedic medicine, asana(postures), mantras and chants.
- Basic Anatomy and Movement
- The muscular and skeletal system, Trains of Facia.
- Find your voice and learn direct queuing techniques, strong focus on practise teaching.
- Meditation and Pranayama techniques.
- Study the Yoga Sutras of Patanjali and learn to weave the teachings through your led classes and apply them to your life.
- Gain confidence to lead a 60 min and 75 min sequence in a group setting.
- How to modify, enhance and adjust the posture for the individual.
- How to teach Vinyasa safely in a heated room.
- Business of Yoga, branding yourself, Insurance, marketing strategies.
Register early to take advantage of the early bird price!
$2200 plus GST before Feb 30, 2018
After February 30, 2018 $2600
*Prices include the non-refundable Deposit of $400 upon acceptance to secure your spot.
*Payment plans available upon request
Call us at 250.505.9740 or send us an email.
Required Reading List
Light on the Yoga Sutras of Patanjali by BKS Iyengar
Light on Yoga by BKS Iyengar
The key Muscles of Hatha Yoga vol 1 by Ray long